“Berries”, a fluff piece really; designed to get me painting again. I’d lost the Muse for a moment, so I just went with what I felt. This is a combination of acrylics, extremely watered down to look like… errr, watercolors. I then used some spray painting (nice fumes on that one) with stencils and these odd polystyrene balls I found at Michael’s. To finish it off, I used fingers to paint what the balls could not. I’m hoping the brilliance of the reds hold when the paints dry. This is 18×24 and is multimedia.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: