I lost another long post (hint to WordPress, fix your app), so I will again give the short version.

I’ve been doodling. Over the last few days I’ve been trying to replicate the way the eye will focus on one-element, while others are blurred. I’m using flowers for this experiment.

For the out of focus elements, I used spray paint and simple forms. The foreground elements are done using acrylic paint. To achieve light in the background, I used metallic paint mixed in with the darker colors.

Like it? Make me an offer. Note: The canvas is damaged on the side. I’ve repaired it with Gorilla Glue and paint. If framed, no one but us will ever know it’s there. I cut the canvas trying to remove it from my table as it was painted onto the surface.

As it looks on the wall. 16×20. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: